Peter works mostly on Conveyancing and property related transactions, advising both the Government and land developers and drafting documents. He also advises on commercial transactions and drafts commercial agreements.
- Solicitor in Hong Kong (1976)
- Solicitor in England & Wales (1979) (non-practising)
- Solicitor in the State of Victoria, Australia (1983) (non-practising)
- Solicitor in Singapore (1995) (non-practising)
- Received the title of Honorary University Fellow on 4/11/2011 from The Open University of Hong Kong (now known as Hong Kong Metropolitan University)
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Hong Kong (1971)